Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda cruise control

Married only to a house!

04-26-02, 09:54 PM   #1  
Honda cruise control

1993 Honda Accord EX, 2dr, manual trans, 4 wheel ABS

Does anyone know where to begin troubleshooting the cruise control system? I have checked all of the fuses. The Haynes manual does not cover cruise controls.

There is a cruise control on/off button with a green indicator light located on the left hand side of the dash. The "set" button is located on the right hand side of the steering wheel and the cruise control "set" light is in the instrument cluster.

The green indicator light does come on when the on/off button is put in the on position, but the cruise control will not set and the cruise control set light will not iluminate when the set button is pressed.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

04-27-02, 07:39 AM   #2  
Joe_F
A diagram/flowchart of the system is needed to start you off.

Check the links in my signature file below. If they come up empty, I suggest an Alldata.com subscription or the factory Honda manual, which will surely cover diagnostics.

You have to attack this problem in order, or it will get expensive fast with replacing parts.

Search this Thread