Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

97 intrepid trans disengaged

Visiting Guest

04-28-02, 03:40 PM   #1  
disabledguy
97 intrepid trans disengaged

HELP! my 97 dodge intrepid (3.3l)isnt driveable engine overrevs tranny disengages sticking in 2nd gear (limp mode i believe) check engine lite on trans. fluid changed approx. 1 month ago (car driven approx. 100 miles a day since ) no previous signs of trans problems . engine light codes (key metheod) 13 14 map sensor scan tool code 0733 0700 have replaced vss sensors input and output but no fix any ideas ? oh 150000 miles on vehicle any sugestions welcome im poor so cant afford to pay for repairs

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

04-28-02, 03:44 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Sounds like internal failure given the mileage on the unit. What was the condition of the the fluid when you changed it? If it was burned, that is usually a bad sign .

That being said, please punctuate your posts. I cannot figure out exactly what you are stating with the trouble codes.

Go to www.batauto.com for code explanations. Check the links in my signature file below for some ideas.

Let us know what you find.

Search this Thread