How much for a motor lifter?

Old 05-08-02, 04:59 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
How much for a motor lifter?

As another result of my dad's passing, I've been bequethed(sp?) a *nice* motor lifter. So far I've used it to lift the front of my riding mover off the ground to remove the blades to sharpen (lol) and my brother in law used it twice to actually remove a motor.

It is one of those manual hydraulics, extendible boom, extendible 4-way base, in nearly brand new condition.

What do these things generally run for???? I need to sell it in a hurry (to help pay for a fishing trip with my deprived nephews next week). What is a fair but quick selling price for something like this????? It has a pair of heavy-duty jack stands to go with it.

If you are interested yourself, I live just south of Charlotte NC- my email is
Makobyte@lycos.com

Feel free to ask questions....

Mako

Old 05-08-02, 05:40 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
About 200 bucks. You might look at Sears website. They have them in their catalog/line and you can get some idea.

I remember my neighbor picking one up for less than 200 some time ago from a friend of mine.

Old 05-08-02, 06:34 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I'm calling the local mechanic shops and offering it for $100 firm plus two free heavy duty jack stands. It's gotta go.

Old 05-08-02, 10:29 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Good deal. Geez what else are you finding? Lol. Too bad you are so far, I would probably be interested in some of it if it were closer .

I usually pick that stuff up for next to nothing at estate sales and the like.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: