Need TSB # for a

Old 05-29-02, 09:53 PM
thekeymaker
Visiting Guest
Need TSB # for a

anti vibration bracket for a 1988 chevrolet Astro with a 4.3 Motor anyone have a idea on what number it is i already checked alldata.com and autolibrary.org i need the anti-vibration bracket for the power steering pump for a 1988 astro Don,

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-02, 05:43 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Don,

Any GM dealer should be able to print this out for you. If alldata.com doesn't list the symptom/problem, there is likely not a bulletin out on this problem as far as GM is concerned. Alldata's bulletins are the factory ones.

(Note: It doesn't mean there isn't a problem, it's just that GM might not acknowledge it with a bulletin)

Old 05-30-02, 06:18 PM
thekeymaker
Visiting Guest
Joe The G.M. Dealer I gone to has never heard of this Problem but it is a common problem for the ps bracket to break loose and there is supposed to be a anti-vibration plate for this Don,

Old 05-31-02, 05:28 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Don,

Again, if Alldata doesn't show a bulletin, it's likely that GM doesn't acknowledge there is a problem. If they did, Alldata would have a bulletin.

Who told you there is such a piece? What does the GM parts catalog show at the dealer? If you're sure there is a GM # for the part, have the dealership call the GM hotline and ask for you.

Old 05-31-02, 08:05 AM
thekeymaker
Visiting Guest
Joe go to http://www.minivanreview.com and go into the astro section look for the user name Don

Old 06-01-02, 06:31 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Don,

Here is a link for the TSB's for your truck:

http://www.alldata.com/TSB/881107_en.html

Choose your 4.3 engine and it will show them all to you.

Anything match your issue?

Old 06-02-02, 08:18 AM
thekeymaker
Visiting Guest
Joe from what i was told there was no Re-Call about this but they do Supposedly have the Part E-Mail me if you want and i'll send you what info i have. Don,