Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Need TSB # for a

Visiting Guest

05-29-02, 09:53 PM   #1  
thekeymaker
Need TSB # for a

anti vibration bracket for a 1988 chevrolet Astro with a 4.3 Motor anyone have a idea on what number it is i already checked alldata.com and autolibrary.org i need the anti-vibration bracket for the power steering pump for a 1988 astro Don,

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

05-30-02, 05:43 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Don,

Any GM dealer should be able to print this out for you. If alldata.com doesn't list the symptom/problem, there is likely not a bulletin out on this problem as far as GM is concerned. Alldata's bulletins are the factory ones.

(Note: It doesn't mean there isn't a problem, it's just that GM might not acknowledge it with a bulletin)

Visiting Guest

05-30-02, 06:18 PM   #3  
thekeymaker
Joe The G.M. Dealer I gone to has never heard of this Problem but it is a common problem for the ps bracket to break loose and there is supposed to be a anti-vibration plate for this Don,

Visiting Guest

05-31-02, 05:28 AM   #4  
Joe_F
Don,

Again, if Alldata doesn't show a bulletin, it's likely that GM doesn't acknowledge there is a problem. If they did, Alldata would have a bulletin.

Who told you there is such a piece? What does the GM parts catalog show at the dealer? If you're sure there is a GM # for the part, have the dealership call the GM hotline and ask for you.

Visiting Guest

05-31-02, 08:05 AM   #5  
thekeymaker
Joe go to http://www.minivanreview.com and go into the astro section look for the user name Don

Visiting Guest

06-01-02, 06:31 AM   #6  
Joe_F
Don,

Here is a link for the TSB's for your truck:

http://www.alldata.com/TSB/881107_en.html

Choose your 4.3 engine and it will show them all to you.

Anything match your issue?

Visiting Guest

06-02-02, 08:18 AM   #7  
thekeymaker
Joe from what i was told there was no Re-Call about this but they do Supposedly have the Part E-Mail me if you want and i'll send you what info i have. Don,

Search this Thread