Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

how can I take the right hand door panel off my 1999 ford expedition

Visiting Guest

06-03-02, 06:01 AM   #1  
trucker52115
how can I take the right hand door panel off my 1999 ford expedition

could some one please let me know what is involved in taking the right hand door panel off a 1999 ford expedition

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-03-02, 06:04 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Check the links below, notably www.autolibrary.org

06-03-02, 06:09 AM   #3  
Just a few screws(don't remember exactly there locations but shouldn't be hard to see)and gently push the panel upwards toward the window.

Visiting Guest

06-05-02, 12:39 AM   #4  
merlo
I was working on a door on an Expedition just last week. There should be a screw in the armrest. There is a removable piece on the top corner held with a clip, and a screw behind it. If it has a light in the door panel, remove the cover and you'll find another screw. You will need to remove the power window and lock switches and the interior door handle as well. Then lift upward on the panel. Do not pry outward, because if you do , you will break the plastic hooks on the the back of the panel.

Visiting Guest

06-05-02, 04:27 AM   #5  
trucker52115
thanks merlo that should be very helpful.I am having problems with the passengers side power window and was having trouble getting the panel off to get at the motor I will let you know thanks again

Search this Thread