87 Olds 98


Old 06-06-02, 05:36 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question 87 Olds 98

What is a mass air flow, where is it located, what type of tools are needed to replace one?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-02, 05:42 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Common hand tools.

It is inline from the air filter box to the throttle body. The flexible hoses go to either side of it.

About 100 bucks from Delco.

See the links in my signature file for more.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes