Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

trim pieces

quincyguy's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

06-06-02, 10:40 AM   #1  
trim pieces

Mounted two new fenders on the old '90 Camry, then sent it out for a truly jazzy paint job. Now - I need the black rubber rocker
panels (old ones were toast), splash guards and the two pieces on the fenders in front of the wheel openings. I expect the local Toyota dealer to want a saudi ransom $$$$ for these items.
Anybody know a source?

Sponsored Links
Joe_F's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

06-06-02, 10:41 AM   #2  
Not really. You should check. Also look for them in any salvage yard.

Try www.junkyarddog.com and put in a parts request. You might get lucky and find some good used ones.

Search this Thread