Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Here's the pic I promised (I hope)

Group Moderator

FL

06-08-02, 02:26 PM   #1  
Here's the pic I promised (I hope)

So you think YOU had a bad day?

Somebody tell me if it posted okay.

Joe, think you can get this one back to factory condition? LOL

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-08-02, 03:23 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Sure, once you get all the fish out. Lol. Either that or that Suburban (???) will be a rather large reef or anchor

Eeek. Every once and a while, that used to happen here as well. A couple times on the Staten Island Ferry too.

Group Moderator

FL

06-08-02, 06:58 PM   #3  
Yes, that is a SUB-urban.

Wait, it gets better. The owner was in his boat waiting for his buddy to inch the 'Burb down the ramp so they could jumpstart the boat. Got the 'Burb in position and stepped out to hook up the cables - forgot to move that thing on the column to the "P" position. Oops.

Oh, and it was the wife's vehicle.

And that is not freshwater.

Visiting Guest

06-08-02, 09:44 PM   #4  
tstokka
looks kinda like what my brother did to my s-10 blazer but it was turned the other way around and had a boat hooked to it. He didn't remember that you had to hook up the vaccum line to the 4wd servo to get the front hubs to lock up. That pile of a truck just spun the back tires and went backwards into the water. The water that this suburban is in looks a lot cleaner that what I had to deal with.

Group Moderator

FL

06-09-02, 05:48 AM   #5  
Usually when we get a boat ramp call it's like you described. That is a tidal area, so the water is clean (other than the oil slick from the vehicle), but just a little salty.

Search this Thread