92 GMC Jimmy

Old 06-16-02, 06:46 AM
JulieJ
Visiting Guest
92 GMC Jimmy

My 92 Jimmy is locked into 4 wheel high although the transfer case says 2 wheel inside-i am used to lockout hubs but i am sure it is in 4 wheel the front wheels are definitely locked in/female who knows cars used to tear my Jeep transfer case out to repair but its been a few years(15) lol! is there a relay between the inside boot and the transfer case or should i go directly to the transfer case itself to check it out only vehicle for work and dont want to have it down too long. this occurred after normal road driving during heavy snow not four wheeling and i didnt realize it thought i had a caliper sticking which was causing the loading backof vehicle/(dragging feeling of trans) do i make sense to you? help gonna tear up my u joints brakes transfer case and tires if not transmission eventually have been screwed by automotive repair shops too many times just need a little advice to "Do It Myself!" Thanks!

Old 06-16-02, 12:53 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Please punctuate and use proper grammar in your posts. I haven't the slightest idea what the problem is you're trying to tell us

That being said, start with the posts and links in my signature file below.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: