Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Id Part On Eng

SaDow's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

06-17-02, 02:46 PM   #1  
Id Part On Eng

I have a 350 5.7 tpi in my 89 iroc (fuel inj). all i want to know is if you look were the eng block meets the intake manifold (side & top view) you can see these spark plug size plastic ( black on top ,grey on bottom with a wire across the top). they look like they go into the cylinder. what are they , and wwhat are is thier purpose ?

Sponsored Links
davo's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,417

06-17-02, 03:33 PM   #2  
They are electronic fuel injectors which supply the cylinder with fuel.

Joe_F's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

06-17-02, 04:05 PM   #3  
Yes, that is what they are

Search this Thread