Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

pic of head?? 96 isuzu

AL

06-30-02, 02:40 PM   #1  
pic of head?? 96 isuzu

hello guys, i just bought a long block for a 1996 2.2 isuzu hombre truck. when i was hooking up everything i noticed on the back of the head there are 6 bolt holes and 3 water jacket holes. i cannot recall taking this off of my old head.is this a cover in the back of the head or what goes there.if someone could help me could you send a pic so i can see what it looks like? i've looked in my chilton book and can't find this no place. thanks. and just for curiousity can someone tell me if the drive gear for the oil pump is sticking out of the block or is it covered with a plate? i didn't take this off the old block for i didn't see it . would appreciate a pic of it also if anyone has one. thanks guys.. any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-30-02, 07:57 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Sure you got the right engine? It may be for a different application. Verify that first before you cause yourself a lot of work!

AL

06-30-02, 08:36 PM   #3  
yes i'm sure this is the same exact motor that i had before.

Visiting Guest

07-01-02, 05:47 AM   #4  
Joe_F
What does your service manual say? Have you checked the links in autolibrary.org below?

AL

07-01-02, 05:36 PM   #5  
autolibrary

can someone tell me why i can't go to the site www.autolibrary.org ??? it says the site is unavailable to me. thanks

Visiting Guest

07-01-02, 05:45 PM   #6  
Joe_F
Copy and paste the updated link in my signature file and you're good to go.

AL

07-01-02, 08:19 PM   #7  
web site

ok i copied apsted and went to www.autolibrary.org page said my i.p. adress was unauthorized.. now what?? and joe i tried to find your signature file cause you said it would take me there and i still haven't found it yet either. yikesssssssss pulling my hair out in bama town.!!!!

Visiting Guest

07-02-02, 06:47 AM   #8  
Joe_F
My signature file is the myriad of posts that follow every post I make .

See below. The link works. I used it before .

Search this Thread