Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Dodge Caravan Light--help!!!

Visiting Guest

06-30-02, 08:22 PM   #1  
carquestion
Dodge Caravan Light--help!!!

I banged and broke the covering on the parking light of my 1994 Dodge Caravan. I bought a new light cover online..way cheaper than what the mechanic was going to try to charge me.
Now I would like to know if it's too difficult to put on the new part myself. It just looks like a couple of screws, but I haven't tried to pull the old one off yet. Is there anything done to it that would be in need of a special tool at the mechanics in order to get it off, or will a regular phillips head work?
Please let me know!!!
(ps: the light covering is the two long strips of orange and then the one big white light at the top left corner, and the lights bend a little around the side of the car..so you maybe get a picture of what Im talking about in case you don't know).

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

06-30-02, 11:01 PM   #2  
A quick and painless job with nothing more than a phillips screwdriver if I remember correctly.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Visiting Guest

07-01-02, 05:42 AM   #3  
Joe_F
I agree with Cheese. Your owner's manual might even cover bulb replacement and show photos. You can use that as a guide too.

Search this Thread