Mazda still

Old 07-22-02, 11:54 AM
iggyshome
Visiting Guest
Unhappy Mazda still

Last posted on July 9 I believe, my huband tried all applicable suggestions to no avail but sheepishly wanted to ask about a possible mistake he made in "overdosing" a car with carb/injector cleaner.....2 bottles in three fill-ups.....not sure i am communicating that correctly but a kid was over that races expensive model cars and noted the symptoms. Also our Haynes manual doesn't agree with our owners manual as to order in adjusting valves and the spacing measurement....could you give us an idea where to find the correct info. Mazda 87 626 non-Turbo. Thank-you so much.......

Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-02, 12:36 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Please read the top of the forum for posting guidelines and requirements, and post back the requested information.

There is no "fix in a can". The problem is elsewhere.

Old 07-22-02, 01:02 PM
iggyshome
Visiting Guest
actually I guess i didn't communicate correctly.....could the use of the cleaning product and using too much be causing the symptons......

Old 07-22-02, 04:45 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Again, what type of Mazda? Year? Model? engine size? Repair attempts made at solving the problem?

Old 07-22-02, 05:58 PM
iggyshome
Visiting Guest
Smile re Mazda still

87 Mazda 626 Hurray! Hurray! Today my husband adjusted the valves.......BINGO! Thanks for your input