1993 Dodge Dynasty-blower resistor

Old 07-22-02, 12:23 PM
dkeller
Visiting Guest
1993 Dodge Dynasty-blower resistor

Could you please give me as close to an exact location as possible as the location of the AC/heater blower resistor. I took out the glove box and was unable to locate it there. Is it possible it is behind the instrument cluster? Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-02, 12:35 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Check the autolibrary.org link I have below or give a quick call to the Chrysler dealer. Their parts film will show you where it is.

Old 07-22-02, 03:23 PM
dkeller
Visiting Guest
1993 Dodge Dynasty

Joe and Mike,
Thank you for the great help. It was the resistor, but it is not located behind the glove box. Well. it is sort of. It is located under the passenger hood side, behind the windshield washer reservoir. I got that from that library page you sent to me, Joe.
Thank you both again for saving me a pile of money. Today's chuckle, the local Chrysler dealer wouldn't let me look at his book. If I did it was going to cost $50. an hour. What a turkey!!

Old 07-22-02, 04:28 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
For him to look in the parts book? Typically the parts book (which is the book he need to do his/her job) tells them where it's located with a picture. In cases Chrysler will just list "Resistors" (all of them, no matter what the function) on page, not showing where they are. Not too typical of them though.

If not, most dealership parts men know by memory from doing it so long or talking to guys in the shop. The better parts men will simply ask a technician who will know off the top of their head.

You might ask yourself with boneheads like that behind the counter why Daimler Chrysler is the #3 car maker. Geez!! Talk about lazy!