Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

tracking arms

michaelx's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 19

07-24-02, 01:48 PM   #1  
tracking arms

hi guys. 1991 chevy lumina 4door sedan, 3.1 liter. have to change the rear stabelizer arms (also known as tracking arms and trailing arms). what size wrenches do i need (they seem much larger than anything i have) to remove the bolts. also is there any advice you can give as to surprizes to watch for or any technique i must use. other than the size of wrenches i must buy (or borrow) it looks pretty straight forward. i love this web sight

Sponsored Links
Joe_F's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

07-24-02, 03:18 PM   #2  
Check autolibrary.org I have bookmarked below for the R&R procedure.

Autozone can rent you whatever tools you lack.

Search this Thread