patching plaster

Old 08-02-02, 11:45 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
patching plaster

We are buying an older home where they had removed three sets of sliding glass doors to open up the family room when they had added air conditioning. The plaster around the doorways was done poorly, concave in some areas. We are not do-it-yourselfers, amd were wondering if it would be a job we could tackle. And, if so, how to go about it?????? Thanks.
Old 08-05-02, 06:21 PM
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 15,047
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Plaster repair

High areas can be sanded down and low areas filled in with patching plaster or joint compound to even them out.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: