Repairing Stucco

Old 09-11-00, 11:06 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I need to patch some holes (one fairly large) on my Stucco walls.I was wondering if anybody had any tips. Also how to match the exsisting texture (it is not a knock-down)more like it was sprayed on type. Thanks, John
Old 09-11-00, 11:54 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

The finish is called a dash coat, even though it may have been sprayed on. To duplicate thin stucco mix and flick it on with a small wisk broom. To repair cut or break to sound stucco, undercut the edges, wet the existing, apply scratch and brown coats, then the finish.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: