Counter top repair


Old 09-23-00, 09:53 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Is there any product that will repair a small hole in a formica or laminate counter top?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-00, 10:13 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a


Unika is a British company that makes latex caulking in over 240 colours to fill the seams (and therefore hide them) when mitering counter tops to fit around corners. Do a web search for Unika and you should find their web site.

In the US, a company by the name of Kampel makes a similar product called Seamfil, and it also comes in a wide variety of colours.

Any place that makes or installs countertops in your town would know where these products can be purchased locally.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes