Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

patch tiny holes in countertop

pela's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

04-17-04, 09:06 AM   #1  
patch tiny holes in countertop

My countertop is not a solid piece but instead uses the special panels meant to be used in place of the actual solid piece.

the problem is that the where the panels meet there are small holes remaining due to the fact that the panels don't match exactly. I would like to patch those somehow.

for the fact that they are really tiny at some spots, i wonder if there's a special type of fill to do such a detailed job

also if the fill would be avaialble in veriations of colors (I need a natural gray) that would be great

please let me know if you know of anything that's out there

Sponsored Links
Dave_D1945's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,178

04-17-04, 01:20 PM   #2  
Do you know what material is used in your countertop? This will determine your options as far as patching.

Search this Thread