Patching leak in concrete basement wall

Old 03-29-01, 09:50 AM
Visiting Guest
Angry

I have leak in my basement where a metal wall tie goes into the concrete wall. What's the best way to stop the leak while the water is coming in? Also, what's the best way to seal up the leak after it dries up?

Thanks,
Dean2000

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-01, 12:03 PM
Visiting Guest
waterproofing

To Whom It May Concern:

My company Northern Industries Inc. manufactures a 2 part waterborne epoxy, Hydro-Seal 75, that is excellent for sealing below grade areas, & for filling cracks and tie holes. We know that no product is more effective then Hydro-Seal 75 for sealing interior below grade areas(withstands over 40PSI in federal testing) & we hope to expand our market by adding quality conscious waterproofingdistributors to the growing list who are amazed by this material.Nothing will eliminate seepage and moisture more effectively than Hydro-Seal 75. If you are looking for a sealer that will work for you consider Hydro-Seal 75.

We believe inexpensive e-mailing to those who may have a need for this material is the best way to get the word out on Hydro-Seal 75. Feel free to request an information packet, a fax, or a trial sample of Hydro-Seal 75. Test it against any other product in extreme conditions. Contact me at 1-800-346-5543 with any questions.

Rick Bernard
429 Tiogue Av
Coventry RI 02816
email [email protected]
fax 401-821-2121

Old 11-23-01, 04:08 PM
Visiting Guest
Question Polyurethane,spray or brush?

I'm building a log home with western red cedar logs. I'm almost ready to apply polyurethane to the interior side of the logs. My question is can polyurethane be sprayed on with an airless sprayer or do I have to brush it on? I have no experience with an airless sprayer, so what's my best option?