Trompe D'Oleil

Old 05-01-01, 07:00 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Can anyone give me tips on how to do a Trompe d' oleil or where I can find some information on the internet?
I have to "redo" this very small dark half bathroom and think that would just look great on the wall.
Any help is greately appreciated :>
Old 06-09-01, 07:12 AM
diylady's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Alabama
Posts: 233
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Well, you almost got it right . It's "trompe l'oeil," French for "fool the eye." If you type it into almost any search engine with the proper spelling, you should end up with just scads of URLs on the subject.

Hope this has been of some small help!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: