About Boston Terriers...

Old 03-05-05, 09:15 PM
P
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
About Boston Terriers...

Are they so hyperactive ALL the time? The only ones I've seen are those I've seen as a visitor and boy do they ever want the attention of visitors!! I would like to get one, but if during their 12-year-plus life, they are only quiet when sleeping, I don't know if it is the dog for me...

Old 03-06-05, 06:22 PM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Here's some info for you:

http://bostonterrierclubofamerica.or..._interest.html

I'd suggest contacting your local Boston Terrier Rescue group. They may be able to tell you of some BTs that are in need of homes, and that you can visit to make sure this is the breed for you.

Old 03-08-05, 08:51 AM
mooreisbetter
Visiting Guest
Smile

My husbands parents have 2 boston terriers. They bought Missy when she was a puppy now she is 8. They rescued Winston about two years ago when he was 5. They are fairly active dogs, they act like people. They need constant attention. The are in no way outside dogs in the winter, they are so cold natured, even with sweaters they still sleep right in front of the fireplace. If you are someone who stays away from home for long periods of time they are probably not the breed of dog for you. They are also very vocal, they will tell you exactly what they want, and will usually not stop until they get it. I hope this helps good luck.

Old 03-08-05, 07:33 PM
P
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Thanks for the reply. I really would like to have one, but the wife says I have to wait until I retire (I'm 61 now). At the rate the economy is going, I suspect my job will be outsourced long before that...

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: