Screen doggie door/back door help

Old 09-21-06, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Screen doggie door/back door help

I have a regular white metal kitchen back door with a built in doggie door(10 1/2x15). I would truly like to enjoy this Arizona weather now that its not 115 degrees. How can I construct/or buy a screen door not only to benefit me(not allowing bugs in) but for my 3 dogs as well please????

joee

Old 09-21-06, 07:29 PM
N
There are screen doggie doors. Do a google with:
screen dog door

Enjoy the breeze!

Newt

Old 09-25-06, 04:28 PM
S
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
pet screen

you can cut a squre hole in the doggie door leaving a couple of inches all around it and get a velcro screen custom made to fit your hole at www.xxx.com Also you can get a PVC panel that can be used during harsh weather to cover your new opening. Tennessee's dealer has the lowest price. And it will ship from AZ.

Old 09-25-06, 08:25 PM
my orig thoughts

I was thinking more on the lines of one regular screen door for me and somehow design it around their doggie door.(cut a flap in it or something like that, so either way they wouldnt need me to open the screen for them). Do you have any other suggestions maybe?
or I'll just get a standard screen door, leave it be, opening and closing it for them.

thx,
joanna

Old 09-25-06, 09:55 PM
N
Joanna, not sure what happened, but if you go to www.google.com and put:
screen dog door
into the search box you will find exactly what you are looking for. You can click on 'Images' and get pictures of screen doggie doors you can insert into the screen of your door. There are many to choose from. There are even ones that fit into the screen of a sliding glass door screen.

Newt

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: