cats!

Old 05-28-12, 07:20 PM
M
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
cats!

neigbor left and moved leaving 7 cats. animal league won't do nothing. they keep getting on porch anything i can spray on ground to keep them away.

Old 05-28-12, 08:58 PM
H
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I can understand how you would be distressed but no there really isn't any kind of spray you can use. I think I might be able to help you though I know of an author who wrote Homer's Odyssey the true story of her blind cat Homer. Anyway she has an extensive list of shelters and may be able to help you find someone who can come and pick up your neighbors kittens. Go to this website Homer's Odyssey and click on contact Gwen and she will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have a Facebook account many of the shelters she deals with link to her page and her Facebook friends so they may be able to help you fairly quickly.

Old 05-28-12, 10:03 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
A live trap works well, catching the little buggers for you to deliver to the humane services shelter. They (the cats) like tuna fish for bait. Just watch out for skunks, as they also like tuna. Don't ask me how I know!

Old 05-29-12, 07:10 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 9 Votes on 5 Posts
Missdawglady,

Hedgeclippers has a good idea as well as I suggest you contact your local animal control and see about renting/borrowing a live catch trap as BridgeMan45 suggested. You can trap the cats and then Animal Control will come pick them up.

Good luck and do keep us posted.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: