digital pic.folder issue

Old 12-11-05, 02:25 PM
digital pic.folder issue

For some reason all my uploaded pics to "my picture folder" are going into the same folder. I must have about 50 different pics. in one folder and i would like to have pics i upload go into their own folder.
Is there some way of changing my settings to do this?

windows XP

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-05, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator
You would need to tell us exactly what you do to get the pictures off your camera along with the camera make and model and any software you may be using for the camera.
The simplest way, which is how I do mine is to use the camera's software to offload images.
I am using the software from my Fuji camera that organizes the pictures according to the date they were taken off the camera.
Each time I unload it creates a new folder unless I do it twice in the same day.

Old 12-11-05, 02:51 PM
Hi Greg,
I'm using a Hp camera and uploading to "my picture" folder with HP's software similiar to yours. Like yours, uploads were going into their own folder at each upload. Then uploads started loading into a previous folder.
I'm thinking something got changed as another person is also using the picture upload software. Grrrr!

Old 12-11-05, 03:32 PM
Update,

I got into my picture software settings, and sure enough a setting was checked off for "put all pics. in same album". I reset to individual folder by date as yours now everthing is where it should be now.

Thanks for tweaking me on photo software.

Old 12-11-05, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator
Glad it worked out.