Has anyone seen this?

Old 03-03-06, 07:07 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Has anyone seen this?

I am thinking about buying this ebook that tells you how to make money with a digital camera. Has anyone here read it and if so can you provide me some feedback?

http://photography.getrichquickscam

>>>Forum Monitors Note:<<<
This post was formerly incorrectly posted in automotive than moved into auto P. Archives. Post has now been moved here from auto P.A. topic.
Sharp Advice

Last edited by GregH; 03-04-06 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Remove link
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-06, 08:15 PM
Your in the car repair . If its about a car or truck we mite have some way to help you. sorry but can't help you with this.

Old 03-04-06, 06:26 AM
Gimmick

Don't waste your money. It's a gimmick like the thousands of "make money from home" ads. The book will tell you how banks and loan services need pictures taken and how they need photographers to do it for them. Any moron with a point and shoot camera can take a picture good enough for those purposes. I doubt if those companies are having a hard time finding someone to take a picture. The book makes a nice profit for the author I bet.

Old 03-04-06, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator
The site's claim of "Make thousands off one picture" is targeting people who do not think or research what they are buying.
Hopefully we have saved you from parting with your hard earned money.
There is a wealth of photograpy information on the web for free.

If you are interested in earning money from photography learn the basic principals and then get a part time job doing some of the grunt photograpy work that many get started on.
Large studios will often hire advanced amateurs to do assignments like taking Baby pictures in malls, assisting or assigned to take school photos and the like.
Photography is an admirable profession but it takes more than a get rich quick scheme to succeed.

Good luck with whatever you do.