Sony HDR-CX150 won't upload in HD using PMB software

Old 02-27-11, 04:00 PM
Sony HDR-CX150 software issues

OK I have a sony handycam HDR-CX150. I had to install there PMB software that came with it since none of my software can convert MTI format. I tired taking the card out of the camera and putting it into the computer but windows can't play the file. So anyway I figured out how to upload and convert using there software's network tool which allows me to upload videos to youtube. But I only tired it with one video since the other would not export to the computer. If i select give priority to upload speed I get the full 2 minute video. If I select give priority to image quality It chops of a minute of the video and I can't get that minute back. Anyone have any experience with sonys PMB software.

Last edited by flirty1; 02-27-11 at 06:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-11, 05:08 AM
I think i figured out the problem with not being able to upload the videos in HD quality to youtube. The problem seams to be with the sony PMB software. If i use the software to upload to youtube And select prioritize image quality it will only give me like a minute of the video and not the whole thing. If i select prioritize upload speed I get the whole video but not HD quality. If I convert the video to WMV or mpeg-2 its not in HD. If I bypass the software and upload directly to youtube by taking the memory card out of the camcorder and using a USB SDHC card reader and finding the stream file with the videos I can upload the full video with 1080I HD quality. I guess there is a bug with the software or something.

Search this Thread