advice regarding photos

Old 10-29-13, 07:09 AM
advice regarding photos

Hello
I have used SnapFish or years and recently I noticed I cannot call them. I have had situations in the past where a call was necessary to work something out.
I have looked around and it seems Walmart is the next best choice as it is near me.
However, I am confused. The store says it has nothing to do with the online photo dept. so I am right back where I started from with no phone.
I have looked at Kodak which Shutterfly bought out and they are 15 cents a 4x6. I was used to 9 to 12 cents per 4x6.
If I use Walmart and something goes wrong how do I address it?
Also, do you order prints online at Walmart and pick them up at the store?
I saw people at machines ordering prints yet as I cannot call so I don't know the price of prints.
It is hard for me to move around so rely online for help like this. Do you have any suggestion to get a reasonably priced 4x6 print and be able to speak with someone if necessary?
Thank you
Peter

Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-13, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator
I use walmart it is by far the cheapest... 9 cents for home delivery. Shipping is cheap... I used to pick up in store but they changed it as the price is 15 cents. But it depends on how many photos. When you get to the final check out you can compare the prices.

I usually pick up in store, as its right up the road and is cheaper because I do maybe 50 at a time.....

Old 10-29-13, 01:22 PM
photos

Thank you for replying to the photo question. We also concluded that Walmart is the best bet too. So you send them in online and pick them up at the store or did I read that wrong?
Is there some way to contact them at online if there is a problem?
Thanks
Peter

Old 10-29-13, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator
I am not sure what the issue would be...

I up load them to wall mart.com photo section then order what I want...

Any issues the store I would think takes care of any refunds and such... Just print your reciept.. I am sure there is a support section online,. I will look later...

Old 10-29-13, 02:04 PM
photos

At first I was confused about in store, online, and deliveries to the store, and home.
You have cleared that up and thank you.

Search this Thread