Spy camera forums?

Old 11-25-14, 10:51 PM
G
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Spy camera forums?

I have a quite a bit of "spy" camera-type devices (ie. watches, buttons, clocks, etc), and have experimented and played around with them for a few years now, but I haven't been able to find a good or decent forum that deals specifically with spy cameras or this sort of technology. I'm sure there's got to be something out there? The closest one I could find was an RC forums....those people who like to buy the small pinhole/keychain/button cameras so they can mount it on toy airplanes and such to record aerial video. They had a lot of decent information about some spy cameras useful for their hobby. I also checked out techmoan on youtube who does a lot of reviews on cameras, but if anyone knows if another spy-camera forum where I could discuss specific issues about the devices, that would be real helpful.

Old 11-26-14, 02:43 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Upvotes: 0
Received 9 Upvotes on 8 Posts
Google "Spy Camera Forum". Check out the first 1,890,000 hits.

Old 11-28-14, 06:49 AM
G
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Yeah, I did about the first 20 out of 1,890,000 and then when I saw they were either outdated, too small, or not even related to what I'm looking for, I gave up. Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone would know a good one. I guess not. :NO NO NO:

Old 11-28-14, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator
Received 391 Upvotes on 319 Posts
As a rule, we don't recommend other forums. Competition and all!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: