Old 09-24-02, 04:16 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Angry F-150

I have a 1991 F-150. The oil pan has rusted through and needs to be replaced. Can it be replaced with out lifting the engine from it's mounts?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-02, 09:53 PM
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,538
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
if it is a v-8 it usually requires lifting the engine and removing upper intake manifold, due to the manifold hitting the firewall and not allowing the engine to raise enough.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: