Wiring diagram for 1972 Homette

Old 06-26-03, 10:01 AM
Sylvan56473
Visiting Guest
Wiring diagram for 1972 Homette

Does anyone know where I would find a wiring schematic for a 1972 Homette single wide mobile home?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-03, 05:24 PM
Admin Emeritus
Hello: Sylvan

I happened across your question while surfing the web site. The mobile homes forum does not have a moderator at the present time, therefore your question remained unanswered for several days. Please excuse the delay.

Since your question has to do with a generator, whether it is in an mobile home or RV does not really matter. The question is more likely to obtain a professional reply in this forum than in mobile homes.

The question the forum will have is specifically what is wrong with the generator? Does the engine run? If so, does the generatior produce current?

More detailed and specific information on the problem would allow the moderators whom post replies in this forum to better assist you with professional repair help.

Generic generator repair manuals are available at most book stores, online, at automotive and RV parts stores. Search the www for book suppliers, the manufacturers web site and call their customer service phone numbers.

Additional Sources:

Potential sources for manuals and or replacement parts:

BILLIOU'S 1-209-784-4102

L.S.THORPE CO. INC. 1-617-776-2445

Disclaimer:
I do not have any affiliations nor vested interests in any of these retail parts suppliers. Provided solely to assist with locating parts.

Search this Thread