Roll on bed liner

Old 05-12-04, 08:02 PM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Roll on bed liner

Am looking for a product not costing $100.00 a gallon to roll on truck bed and sides as a protectant and anti skid. Home Depot used to have a rubber based product but no longer stock it.

On line search brings up a ton of companies that do not list their prices as they are outrageously high. $100.00 + for a gallon. $19.00 for a spray can which necessitates 9 cans to do a short bed. Last vehicle had a drop in liner and the bed rusted. Local auto shops want 350 to 500 to spray a bed liner.

Being a DIY'er I was hoping there might be an answer to this dilema that is not so costly. Any product recommendations?

Thanks for any ideas! Robert

Old 05-16-04, 07:33 AM
Wink

My thoughts would be to get a drop-in bed liner. .for about $50 bucks more you are done with it. By the; Some Duraliner brands are having a voluntary recall on their bedliners. Seems some over the rail liners are not being installed right and they have had a few instances of liners blowing out of the bed. Check this out if you decide to go the bedliner route.

Old 05-16-04, 07:50 AM
R
Thanks daswede.

Not too bright here. I called Ford and the Sport Track does not need a liner or spray. It is a fiberglass bed and is impervious to damage! Imagine that!

Old 05-16-04, 08:07 AM
Glad to hear that! Happy trucking.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: