maker of (motor) home

Old 10-10-04, 03:58 PM
daddysquid
Visiting Guest
Exclamation help with maker of home

i just bought a 3 bed room 2 bath mobile home for a good price i have the title for it but i don't know who made the home all the title says is 1985 chev i have not found any manfacture tag or any thing where would i look or how do i find out. it is a 14x70 home if that helps

Old 10-11-04, 09:20 PM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Question Motor Home or Mobile Home?

Hello: daddysquid

Based on the nature of the question and the fact that the chassis is a Chevy, quite possible, best as I can determine, the home is a motor home. If so, the question is more likely to be answered in this forum topic.

Since the chassis is a Chevy, possible a local Chevy dealers repair shop would know whom the home builder is. Also check the local RV or mobile home dealers, service agents and RV motor home repair shops in the area.

Check back on your question several more times. Other members posting replies in this forum topic may offer you additional advice, ideas and or suggestions.

Kindly use the reply button to add additional information or questions. Using this method moves the topic back up to the top of the list of questions automatically.

Regards & Good Luck
Sharp Advice
Web Site Host & Forums Monitor

Personal Reminder:
Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

Old 10-12-04, 06:02 AM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Daddysquid
I found listings for Chev mobile homes for sale in mobile home communities. Other info indicated that the full name is Chex Chevelle mobile homes and there is a manufacturer in Nevada (listed under DMV records.) However, I am unable to locate an address for such manufacturer. Maybe this will be a starting point for you. Good luck.

Old 10-17-04, 06:05 PM
daddysquid
Visiting Guest
found

i figured out it is a titan-champion 1985 does any 1 know where i can get blue prints

Old 10-17-04, 06:43 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Your home was manufactured by Champion Home Builders. The last year your model was built was in 1986.
The parent company is Champion Homes. http://www.championhomes.net/search/...ge=6&x=30&y=11

This link is for the addresses of retailers that are semi-close to you(within 200 miles). You might call the one closest to you and ask them if theres any way you can obtain a copy of the blueprints.
Good Luck and post back.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: