Old part # on RV Unitrol gas valve

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-04, 08:01 AM
Andy Illes
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Old part # on RV Unitrol gas valve


I also posted this in the plumbing section.

I have a circa '76 Suburban 6 gal RV water heater. It's otherwise perfect, but control went bad (gas leaks like crazy when the pilot button is depressed!!!). The PN I have is Robertshaw/Unitrol R103RV-LP-TPA.

Does anyone have an interchange number... or know of any dealer with a lotta NOS stuff? Or a fix for this one?

Thank you, Andy
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-04, 06:53 AM
Sharp Advice's Avatar
Admin Emeritus
Join Date: Feb 1998
Location: The Shake and Bake State USA
Posts: 10,440
Hello: Andy

Your question was answered in the water heater forum topic.
Your email address was edited out for the reason(s) stated in the question.

Regards & Good Luck
Sharp Advice
Web Site Host & Forums Monitor

Personal Reminder:
Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes