overhead bunk

Old 10-19-04, 04:45 PM
llove
Visiting Guest
Question overhead bunk

I am just wanting some ideas on a problem I have with my rv. I just recently purchased it and we have pets to take with us. I was thinking of how i could make sure they are secure at night and do not fall off or jump off the top bunk and get injured. About the only idea I could come up with was possibly mounting some retractable doors that I could pull out to the front at night and lock, and use screen in the center of them so we could still get air. It seems no one out there sells anything for this purpose and was just wanting to know if anyone could come up with a better idea. I even consindered some type of pull down blind but I need something that will be secure around the edges also............ thanks for any advice........... rick

Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-04, 05:51 PM
what kind of animals are thay? cant thay just roam around and sleep ware thay are confertable? if not maybe build a cage type system with a locking door some nice wood that matches rv and mybe some of that nice plastic lattice might look good

Old 10-24-04, 10:57 PM
Overhead bunk

There is also discussion to this thread in Draperies Forum where you also posted.