1976 Dodge Skamper

Old 04-14-05, 08:51 PM
derrekwd
Visiting Guest
1976 Dodge Skamper

We have a 1976 dodge skamper that was given to us because it has major water damage. The roof leaked and ruined all the wood, floors and walls. We decided to gut it and rebuild only problem is we have never done anything like this and have no idea where to look for resources on how to rebuild, remodel, and reconstruct. I have done some surfing on the net but can't find anything! I was wondering if you have any advice or suggestions for me.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-05, 09:59 AM
there is no info that i know of but this is how i would probobly go about it first start to take it apart watching to see how it was constructed than onse it as apart you would be able to fix any strucual problems you find tan the world is at your finger tips you could design what best suits your needs with the materials that fit your budget and create a custom unit for your self the only thing i would leave for the pros would be the gas for stoves and such get a certified gas fitter or someone from your local rv repair facility to do mods and repairs your life is worth more than what it would cost to have it done
Good luck with your project and let me know hows its comming along sound like a fun and educational family project...