1994 Ford F-250 2x4

Old 07-31-05, 09:53 AM
BustaNET
Visiting Guest
1994 Ford F-250 2x4

3 weeks ago I had a complete tire failure (I mean it totally came apart) on the left rear tire. I purchased 2 new tires and placed them on the front and took the best of the 2 front tires and placed it on the left rear. 2 weeks passed and I had another complete tire failure on the left rear which also included body damage. If anyone has any aidea what could be causing it, and a remedy suggestion. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-05, 08:11 PM
suggest you replace the other 2 tires not much can be said about the tire failures could be manufacturing defect, or other problem I would not even guess, without seeing the tire and the condition of the tire prior to it failing. you may get a better answer by having a tire shop look at your old tires or whats left of them. some radial tires will have belt failure if direction of rotation of the tire is reversed,{ example} if you took the passenger front wheel and tire and put it on the drivers rear you would be reversing the forward rotation the tire was originally broke in at.

Old 08-01-05, 04:29 PM
BustaNET
Visiting Guest
Thank You very much for your response....I have already gone ahead and replaced the other 2 tires in hopes that it will correct the problem from happening again. Again, thank you very much.

Search this Thread