Cladding protector

Old 08-01-05, 05:12 PM
Avalanche lover
Visiting Guest
Question Cladding protector

Hi there everyone,
I would like to know if anyone has an idea of a good protectant to use on the cladding on my new Analanche. I have seen some that have become faded by the weather & would like tyo keep mine looking like new as long as possible. There are lots of sprays on the market but I don't want to use anything oily. I think it might cause the sun to heat it up, rather than sheild it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Avalanche lover

Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-05, 01:34 PM
jeffstevens
Visiting Guest
Originally Posted by Avalanche lover
Hi there everyone,
I would like to know if anyone has an idea of a good protectant to use on the cladding on my new Analanche. I have seen some that have become faded by the weather & would like tyo keep mine looking like new as long as possible. There are lots of sprays on the market but I don't want to use anything oily. I think it might cause the sun to heat it up, rather than sheild it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Avalanche lover
I find that spray-nine works very well on any discoloured plastic trim, you can also follow-up with an application of meguiars M4216 plastic and bumper treatment.

Old 08-09-05, 06:15 AM
you can consult with your local detail shop thay may be able to sell you a product that works well with your suroundings (ie humidity, smog or factory fallout)

Search this Thread