Four "keyed-alike" T handle locks ????

Old 10-24-05, 09:33 AM
Duck
Visiting Guest
Four "keyed-alike" T handle locks ????

I'm trying to find four locking chrome T-handle locks for a utility trailer that are keyed alike. Unfortunately nobody on the planet, that I talked too, can order these locks "keyed-alike". If anybody knows where I can purchase four "keyed-alike" chrome T-handle locks, please let me know! Thank you in advance.

Old 10-26-05, 07:10 AM
andyny02
Visiting Guest
T handle issue

I know this is going to sound so simple and stupid, and perhaps you have tried this already but here goes. You stated the handles in question are on a utility trailer, have you tried contacting the manufacturer? Also, along the same vein, makers of travel trailers use this type of locking system on many of their trailers, I know as I had to have them replaced on a trailer I owned, second hand as the previous owner lost the keys to the storage compartments. I went to the local distributer for the brand camper I had and although I had to replace them all to be sure they matched, once this was done the storage areas were secure. Another possibility, try taking the existing handles to a locksmith, they may be able to either read the codes, (notches in the tumblers that correspond to the key), and just cut you new keys, or possibly replace the lock cylinder itself.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: