Very large tarp?

Old 02-21-06, 01:26 AM
Very large tarp?

I have a tarp that they use to cover a load on a 8teen wheeler. I can get exact measurments but just guessing I would say it is 45ft long and 10 or 12ft wide. No rips or holes looks almost new. Anyone know what its worth or what they cost new?

Thanks
Jim

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-06, 11:53 AM
If its one of the semi plastic blue or green things probably not much more than a couple of bucks. You can buy them new for 20 or 30 dollars.

Old 02-21-06, 11:57 PM
No man, this thing is what they use to cover a tractor trailer that a eighten wheeler truck pulls. This tarp will weigh 70 or 80 lbs and would be hard to cut with a good knife. Has the big metal rings all the way around it for tigh downs. I would guess new it would cost $500 or more. Just asking if anyone knows for sure?

Thanks
Jim

Old 02-23-06, 01:16 PM
I have seen them go new for around 500-750 depending on brand and strength also size.
Just a reminder sales on this site are not permitted the general question of price is border line but topic will be left for now

Old 02-23-06, 05:24 PM
Thanks autodoc. Not trying to sell was just curious what they would cost. I could actually use a couple more of them.

thanks
Jim