Need wiring digram for 12 volt reversable motor

Old 09-22-06, 02:48 PM
Need wiring digram for 12 volt reversable motor

I have a liftmore crain on back of my service truck and the wiring got mixed up. It has a small silonoid for the boom up and two siloniods for the winch. The boom is working but can not get the winch to work off the silonoids. One leg has to be hot and one leg the grown and these reverses when changing from up to down. Both the winch silonoids are the same type and both are continous duty, would sure appreciate some help on the wiring digram. I think it would work the same as a winch on the frount of a truck not sure it only has boom up and boom down and winch up and winch down on the remote.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-06, 07:27 PM
tow truck

The boom powers up and gravity down with a brake on drum to hold it at a level? How many posts are on the winch solenoids?

Bob

Old 09-23-06, 12:57 AM
Liftmoore has a web site with phone numbers. Maybe a call to them can get you headed in the right direction. If you have a model number of the solenoids, I might be able to help.

Nashcat

Old 09-23-06, 08:24 AM
already tried that

I did that about a week ago and they were suposed to put a wiring dirgram in the mail that day and still haven't gotten it and they don't seem to be too willing to share information over the phone for some reason.

Old 09-23-06, 08:29 AM
Reply to Bob

Bob the winch also has down pressure on the boom silonid there are only two post on each side, on the two wench siloinoids there are 4 post one on each side and two on the end pluss the little wire on top.