electrical schematics/wiring diagrams

Old 09-03-07, 02:52 PM
Y
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Angry electrical schematics/wiring diagrams

i desparately need any/all wiring diagrams, schematics, spec sheets for a 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4. will someone please help me??? also locations or whatnot of all sensors, etc. this girls' about to burn this new (to me) truck to the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-07, 03:36 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
You might have to pick up a Chilton/Haynes manual for this or subscribe too alldatadiy.com

I have alldatadiy.com subscriptions on both my cars, with it, the dealer would have even deeper wallets.

Old 09-04-07, 03:51 PM
Y
Red face thank you for replying!!!

i used to work for AutoZone, and we promoted alldata.com but i've always been able to get by without it. how worthwhile is it? Not to put down the corporation, or anything, but the retail stores, anyway, were great places to buy soap, wax, touch-up paints, and some routine maintenance supplies. as a matter of fact, that job is one of the few, if not the only, job that time flew by, i really enjoyed it! might be my ego speaking, though. i probably ranked second in knowledge of vehicles (maybe even first-but honestly i felt my wisdom came with the fact that i surely DIDN'T KNOW EVERYTHING, which my co-workers, especially grey shirts, obviously KNEW IT ALL!) but i am just a girl, so you know I am probably full of it!!!!! ...too bad head of human resources didn't like me......!!!!!! they lost one of the best underpaid, overworked employees they ever had!!!!! any way, point being, now that i am out of work, ALLDATA might have to wait....but i do thank you for responding!
I think i've traced my problem to the asd sensor!!!!!!

Old 09-04-07, 05:34 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Well, the alldata I have on my vehicle is almost exactly set up like the FSM's. There is no "AutoZone" look or functionality to them. AllData actually gives you step by step troubleshooting steps for tracing a trouble code, etc, and great wiring schematics and photos.

Old 09-05-07, 06:03 AM
Y
Thumbs up right on!

this is news i find to be quite refreshing, thank you. guess i've have turned into somewhat of a sceptic, ya think??!! isn't just like a chick to take up everyones' time and attention, (of course), ask some complicated question, just to be insatiable, defiant, & otherwise not able to be satisfied, when someone thoughtfully offers advice and/or the answer!!!!! SHEESH!!!!Ha, ha , he, he? thank you, ALLDATADIY.COM is goung to my next course of action in my little quest, here....let ya know how my journey comes along-even if it's asking for tips the whole traveled path....for better, or for worse!!!! FLIPPIN' CHICKS, MAN, I'M TELLIN' YA'

Old 09-05-07, 08:23 AM
A
i use Alldata and mitchels every day at my shop alldata is the better of the 2 im not sure of the diferance in display between corporate and diy but im sure you will be happy with it

Old 05-03-09, 02:34 AM
Y
Bad advice

i know it has been a couple of years, more or less, since you responded with some advice for me. now i have had very little exposure to "Mitchels" so of course my complaint only applies to half of your advice. unfortunately, i went ahead and absolutely wasted the money for a subscription to "All-Data.com", anyhow, what a rip-off! as an ex-autozone employee whom used to proudly promote the product, i am ashamed. (your suggestion was not unlike so many several others)

i think that probably commercial subscriptions might have some useful info, MAYBE justifies the fee, but on the consumer level....UNSATISFACTORY. i was able the access any all-data information elsewhere, and as far as TSBs, NHSTA provides that, too, free. the corporation is so unconcerned about their "good name" or surely they would have refunded my subscription fee, but the only acknowledgment they have give me is a confirmation of the credit card transaction, and 10 months to a year later, bombarding me about renewing it, soon to take ADVANTAGE of the discount they so generously were offering me before it's expiration....my god, the nerve!(I sent several emails to no avail, just ignored)