Thetford Aqua-Matic RV Toilet

Old 10-23-08, 10:54 AM
Red face Thetford Aqua-Matic RV Toilet

I have an Aqua-Matic Starlite toilet in my motorhome that worked properly in July. This past weekend it started leaking fresh water on the floor. I disconnected the water hose at the camp site so there wasn't any pressure on the syatem. Then each time we turned on the DC water pump in the gally, it would leak. [B]I would like information as to what might be leaking. It doesn't leak into the inside of the toilet just underneath then seeps out on to the floor.

Frito

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-08, 12:09 PM
remove the lower cover and look may be just a lose fitting or bad water line conection

Old 10-24-08, 07:23 AM
There is no lover cover on this model. You have to remove ths whole unit to see what is inside. That is the reason for me to ask the question. I need information that may lead me to a possiable solution with out having to remove the whole unit. Thanks Doc.
Frito

Old 10-31-08, 07:43 PM
You did try reaching behind and following line up to toilet & try tightening the fitting connection ?

Old 11-15-08, 06:30 AM
Had the same problem this last spring. The connector where the water line enters in the backside had popped loose and would leak badly soaking the carpet. I just bought a whole new toilet but it is repairable and parts are available I think if fittings happen to be damaged. You might be able to just reassemble it and tighten it.
Paul