Norcold camper frig not cooling

Old 12-21-08, 12:19 PM
Norcold camper frig not cooling

Hope someone can help. I have my Jayco 25F plugged in and I shut the frig off yesterday to clean. When I turned it back on with power attached, turned it on Auto, the light comes on and stays lit but it is not cooling. The light in the frig comes on when I open the door but the freezer or frig are not cooling. I checked breaker (didn't think it was that since the light is on) and fuse is not blown either. The camper is in my yard and is not level. It is on a hill so I can not get it any more level without hooking up and moving it. Could this be keeping it from cooling? It was on when I put it there and was working fine until I turned it off then back on...... Ideas???? Thanks!! [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-08, 07:22 PM
Brass air fittings

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings Wholesale Tools With Free Shipping World Wide From China Distributor there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.

Old 12-22-08, 07:42 AM
ref wont cool

Check the Ground Fault outlets to see if they are tripped.

Old 12-24-08, 06:44 AM
This might be one of the models with a little switch between door seal, or inside one of the doors that has a little black rocker type switch , to flip to, off, storage & normal I believe. Maybe you tripped that to wrong setting while cleaning.