94 ford 250 won't idle

Old 04-14-09, 04:47 PM
K
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 94 ford 250 won't idle

ford f250 4x4 won't idle in drive or in reverse keeps stalling out. everytime i come to a stop the truck rmble and is about to stall unless you give it gas. i thiknk its the fuel injection but not sure. any one know what the problem is or how much it cost to fix???

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-09, 04:53 PM
K
Exclamation 94 f250 wont idle

94 ford f250 4x4 wont idle in drive or reverse unless u give it gas. every time u come to a stop it gets ready to stall out starts shaking and rumbling. i think its a fuel injection problem but not sure. does anyone kno what the problem is or how much it cost to fix?????????

Admin Note:
Your 2 posts where merged into this one. Question pertains to a truck, not a car or SUV. Question in automotive service and repairs topic merged into this post in trucks forum. Duplicate posts are not allowed....

Last edited by Sharp Advice; 04-15-09 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Duplicates
Old 04-15-09, 06:27 AM
E
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Maybe it's the idle air control.

Perhaps you could go to an auto parts store and have the codes read for free, to see if anything crops up.

Old 04-15-09, 02:27 PM
please check fuel pump pressure, cracked fuel lines, deepening on the year the contrtol moduule locacated by tbe distributer may affect your delivery, of course never look the obvious, restricted fuel filter,located on fram rail on drivers side. Hope she goes!!!!!!