2002, Dodge Ram 2500, Power windows

Old 01-06-10, 05:16 PM
2002, Dodge Ram 2500, Power windows

All windows work fine from the drivers switch, but none work from their own individule switch and it doesn't matter which possition the lock-out switch is in at the master switch! I suspect a bad master switch, but the dealer claims they don't sell very many and don't keep them in stock!
Does anybody have a suggestion?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-10, 10:25 PM
From the info I could track down it seems that the switches in the master panel are able to be individualy replaced the referance I found also says that if the windows operate but the leds in them don't light the switch is faulty and needs to be replaced maybe that will help you diag.to track down the problem. The circut for individual switches goes through the ones in the master panel after the lock/disable switch so Id be looking for bad switches in the master first.There is a remote possibilty that you have 3 bad switches in the doors or just the lock switch is bad causeing this check for the leds lit first.

Old 01-07-10, 08:05 AM
Thanks, I suspected the master switch, but since the dealer doesn't stock one I got a little worried about ordering one for $90.00