Replacing Interior walls in RV

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-10, 07:21 PM
Replacing Interior walls in RV

Water damage to interior walls in RV. It is a cork type board which needs to be replaced and then wallpapered. Where do you find these interior wall panels to buy in order to replace?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-10, 12:45 AM
For the most part the manufacturer of the coach will have the info as to the type,spec.ect of the wall material.However if they no longer are in bus. this can be fun.When doing things like this for my custs. I try to use a fire retard. material of the same thickness.I am blessed with a local lumber and plywood fac. in my town that carries these products.In this area it runs about 70
for a 4x8x1/4 sheet closer to 170 for 1/2 thick.I've rarely seen anything other than hi end class A's run that though.
Good Luck

Old 02-26-10, 06:14 PM
Can I ask what year, make, model of this RV?

Old 03-22-10, 10:35 AM
I'm doing this same job on my motorhome. I found some new wallboard at a local RV dealer, but it was the wrong color. The camper manufacturers do not continue to carry this board for more than 2 years. I just picked something close from a new camper at the local dealer and he ordered it for me. Its expensive $ 69.00 a sheet plus freight. He also carries the spray glue to install the board.

Closed Thread