New Construction Sump

Old 05-05-03, 10:29 AM
Powerjockey2
Visiting Guest
New Construction Sump

I am looking at buying a new construction house and had a couple of questions. About 20 ft from the house there is a green plastic manhole cover held down with 4 allen head screws. The sewer line as it leaves the crawl space appears to head into this manhole. Inside the manhole there are some pvc internals and it looks like a PVC 6" outlet. I think it could be some kinda sump. There is no electrical or pump in the manhole. I have a digital photo of it in PDF format that I can e-mail if that will help anyone identify this. Also, is is supposed to be normally "wet" or "dry". There was water in this one......Thanks in advance Bill

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-03, 05:18 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Seeing the pic would definitely help... Feel free to email it to me directly or post it on a web page and reference the link if it is easier...

Old 05-05-03, 05:48 PM
Powerjockey2
Visiting Guest
What's your e-mail address?

Old 05-05-03, 06:19 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
It's in my profile,... I am sorry... should have been more clear... Click on a users name instead of the subject to go the the personal profile page and if they have listed an email addy it will be there.... Mine is [email protected]...