bathroom sink - stopper hardware


Old 05-16-03, 12:23 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
bathroom sink - stopper hardware

The Moen stopper hardware in several of my bathroom sinks has worn and looks as if it needs replacing. Is there any special tool to remove the collar ? I am assuming it unscrews. Any "got yas"??
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-03, 05:37 PM
Plumber2000's Avatar
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 5,838
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Look under the sink, on back side of the drain where the stopper goes in at, you will see a nut, loosen this up, pull the lift rod out and this will release the stopper, then get one just like it, in install it the way you took it apart.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: