No Water

Old 07-05-03, 06:58 AM
leesa
Visiting Guest
No Water

Help! We live on a farm and have our own well. Last night the water quit coming out of the faucets, while they were on, after a minute or so the water started coming out again, but the pressure was off a little. It worked for awhile, but then eventually there was no water coming out. The toilet no longer flushes either. All the faucets are affected. My husband reset the circuit breaker this morning and it worked for a short time only. Now, again I have no water. What can I do?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-03, 08:47 AM
javaman
Visiting Guest
Do you have a water filter? If so when was it last changed?(could be clogged) When water does come out is it clear,brown or discolored?

Old 07-05-03, 08:58 AM
P
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
No Water

If the circuit breaker is tripping, it means that there is an electrical problem somewhere. The fact that the pump runs for awhile and then stops tells me that the internal overloads in the motor is shutting it down.
Have an electrician check it out. He should be able to isolate where the problem is.
Ron Peeks
R.L. Peeks Pump Sales
www.peekspump.com

Old 07-05-03, 11:39 AM
leesa
Visiting Guest
NO Water

Thanks for the suggestion. I think you are right. It has since been reset and tripped x2, but is now working. We will contact an electrician. Thanks again for the quick responses!